Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Who’s Following Me?


                                                            

 

“I think someone is following me.” The woman speaks these words into her cell phone. Scary music begins. Footsteps are heard. The murder takes place. The remainder of the show focuses on the detectives solving the crime.

 

I love watching fictional detective shows. But the idea of having someone actually follow me is frightening!

 

Did you know that the Bible says that we are being followed today? And not only today but  every day.  Psalm 23:16 states: “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life”.

 

God is with us every day. God is good, and He is merciful.  His goodness and mercy always follow us.

 

In many of the detective shows, work is done in pairs. When one detective is about to enter a  dangerous situation, the other says “I’ve got your back.” The second partner is alert and ready to step in at any moment.

 

As we walk through life, we face uncertain situations. When we face the unknown, we have a Partner who whispers “I’ve got your back”.  God is with us. He is alert and ready to help at any moment. 

 

Thank you, Lord, that that You always “have my back”. Thank You that Your goodness and your mercy are following me today and every day.

 

 

2 comments:

Snarling Dogs

    “But I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” Ps...